Reclaim your midlife motivation and joy
Are you a midlife woman and want to live a life of fulfilment and joy?
Do you worry you are already too old to really change your life?
Have you read Untamed and other inspiring midlife women's books but still don't believe that you can make the changes those women make? That somehow it's different for you?
It's not true!
It’s not too late to get back in touch with who you are and what you want.
You are not too old to make fundamental changes in yourself and your life.
You can have a life of fulfilment and joy and this starts with reclaiming your mojo - your motivation and joy.
Join me for a 5 day self-study mini-course and I will show you how.SIGN UP HERE
If you have ever wanted to regain the spark of optimism and enthusiasm for life you had when you were younger this will be perfect for you.
We will cover:
- Why it’s important to reconnect to your youthful spirit of play and fun and build it back into your midlife.
- How reconnecting with your teenage passion and drive can inspire you again.
- That the causes you cared about in your twenties can still light the spark of your mojo.
- How the responsibilities you have taken on in your 30’s and 40’s might have dimmed your light and it’s possible to drop some of your burdens to make time for you.
- How to create a mojo manifesto to reach your true potential in midlife.
Join me for my FREE 5 day, self-study online course ‘Reclaim your Midlife Mojo’
I'm 50 this year and have never felt more inspired and free to be myself and I want that for you too.
Lee Chalmers xSIGN UP HERE